Thursday 10 July 2014

Bath & Shower Time Routine

Just as a quick post today I thought I would share with you my everyday bath or shower routine. 



I start off by removing all the make-up crap from my face with tea-tree infused make-up wipes from Sainsbury's. I feel these babies are working wonders for my skin and tea-tree is meant to be brilliant at reducing and/or preventing blemishes. This is a twofor product as it gets your make-up off and makes your skin look fabulous!
So I would do this while my shower is warming up or I'm running my bath. If I'm having a bath I will add a bath bomb from LUSH or some Radox bubbly bath.
Now it's shower time, yay! The first thing I would do in the shower/bath would be to use my Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blemish Exfo-Brush face wash, it's like any standard 'drugstore' face wash but with the addition of a exfoliating brush that come attached to the bottle.
Washing of the hair happens after I don't really need to explain what shampoo and conditioner does. However I did purchase the new Herbal Essence Moroccan range which makes your hair super super super soft especially in combination with the Herbal Essence Coconut conditioner. Also now and again I will use Soap and Glory's Glad Hair Day conditioner as a treat for me hair. 
After all this I shave the necessary areas and wash my body with (again) Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash which smells divine! Can't forget to scrub all that dry skin away and to get soft baby skin  and to achieve this I use wait I'll let you guess that's right Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub it's gritting which I appreciate and need in a scrub to get the soft skin. 
Grabbing my towel from the side I get out and dry myself off. Whilst I'm in my towel I will apply my Amargan Oil to my wet hair and my The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter to my dry areas of skin.
I just shove my hair up in a bun then cleanse my face with the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion on a cotton pad then go over with The Body Shops own Vitamin E Toner (also on a cotton pad). This way I know my skin is as clean as possible and I don't have any make-up remaining on my face.

I hope you enjoyed this and maybe you decide to start using some of these products in your Bath/Shower time routine. If you do already use these or if not let me know what your favourite products are to use in the Bath or Shower.
Have a wonderful day and toodle-pip me lovelies 


beth xxx


No comments: