Tuesday 15 July 2014

Social Media Beauty Product Tag

I am very good a remodeling tags, this one was also originally a book tag so me being be I changed it to beauty! The idea is to take the different social media websites and answer questions that go along with it. I don't think I can really explain it any further shall we just get into it.


Twitter: your smallest product
OPI Mariah Carey Christmas Collection 2013, they're so tiney tiny there is 4 of them at 3.75ml how cute!
Facebook: product everyone pressured you into buying
Essie Nail Polish, well Paige and several other beauty YouTubers pressured me. Paige kept banging on about how amazing these nail polishes were and I didn't understand but now I do. 16 Essie's later I think I get the hype.
Tumblr: product you used before it was cool
The Body Shop Body Butters, I've been using these bad boys for years and I really cannot fault them they are so creamy and extremely moisturising.
Instagram: a product so pretty you had to Instagram
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I was so excited when this arrived so obviously I just had to Instagram it. Come on who wouldn't Instagram urban decay?
Myspace: a product you're not sure you like or not
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Permanent Taupe. Well this is a tricky one because I love the maybelline colour tattoo ins on and on bronze but this one... I keep trying to make it work but I think it's time for me to chuck it out.
Goodreads: a product you would recommend to everyone
Benefit They're Real Mascara. AHH I can't say say enough good things about this so amazing!
Bebo: a product in your collection that is so old but you don't know why you haven't gotten rid of it yet
Prada Candy Perfume. I'll be honestly I went off this perfume in a serious way I just hated the smell not long after I got it I just dont have the heart the throw it out because it's just pretty and it's Prada.
Bloglovin': something a fellow beauty blogger made you buy
StyleSunrise uploaded a blogpost a couple of months ago about summer must haves and Jelly Sandals happened to be a part of that post. Ever since I've been dying to get a pair but never got round to doing so... until now!




like always I tag my totes BFF Paige to do this and obvs anyone else who would like to give this a bash.
toddle-pip me lovelies


beth xxx

No comments: