Thursday 22 January 2015

A Little Beauty Treat

Okay okay you got me! It's not so much a treat as an incredible christmas gift from the bestie!
Every year for the last couple of years Paige and I partake in early Christmas. Early Christmas happens on Christmas Eve where the Dream Team get to exchange gifts.
This year I was absolutely spoilt by this girl and the Bobbi Brown Warm Eye Palette was just one of the amazing gifts she had given me. 


Let's start off by talking about how gorgeous this packaging is?! 
Bobbi Brown are renowned for their sleek packaging and this Limited Edition holiday collection was certainly no different. The gold trimming and text of the casing truly compliments the deep chocolate brown exterior. The fact that this palette is also quite small and slim means it is perfect for travelling. Plus you have  an everyday eye look as well as a 'night on the town' look all in one place.
So lets take a look underneath the lid...

L-R; Bone, Champagne Quartz, Malted, Gold, Sable & Espresso
The Warm Eye Palette includes 6 absolutely stunning shades perfect for every look you want to achieve! You also get a double ended eye brush which actually works really well with the Gold. 
The shadows transfer from the brush to your lid so easily because they are so buttery in texture. This makes for a more pigmented eyeshadow and with the help of a good eyeshadow primer will stay on for a while.
My go to look with this palette Bone swept across the whole lid and up to the brow bone as a base shade. After that I use Malted across the whole entirety of the lid. Malted is a very light beige which is perfect for a subtle or 'no makeup' makeup look. You could finish there however I deepen the look by adding Sable to the crease and completing my eye makeup by adding the smallest amount of espresso to the outer corner.
There are many looks you can achieve with this little beauty but that was just one of my everyday looks. 
Have you tried any of the eyeshadows from Bobbi Brown's range?
if so let me know as I'd like to try some more
that's all for now

ciao chickas 

No comments: