Tuesday 13 January 2015

Acceptance is the First Step

Okay it's time for me to admit it...
I have an addiction and it's to Benefit Cosmetics 
Obviously it wasn't my fault this addiction can about who am I to blame other than the one person who got me hooked the one and only best friend Paige. I swear that girl gets me hooked on everything thing beauty related - nail polish, Benefit and now REN.

It started Summer last year when I was queuing in Boots with a bunch of Essie in my hands - as you do. I saw that a miniature They're Real was on offer and Paige being Paige had been banging on about how fantastic this mascara was and trying to convince me that I needed it in my life. Oh how she was correct and it was a slippery slop downhill from there. 

I was okay I didn't have a need for any more Benefit cosmetics I was doing fine with my drugstore beauty products and my MAC shadows. That was until my birthday when yet again Paige (can you see where the issues lies?) had given me a Dandelion and Hoola gift set. I fell instantly in love with  all the products in the set! That's when I needed more - September came and thats when I had acquired 3 out of 4 balm's from the new range and two miniature lip and cheek tints.  My addiction was satisfied for the time being. I say that over the coming months I acquired the peek-a-boo bright eyes eyes set and the beautiful big eyes set, sorry not sorry. 

That was until Christmas came around guess who got be more Benefit products yet that's it you guessed it Paige! I got the the cheek set which included a miniature dandelion, sugar bomb, bellabamba, coralista, rockateur and hoola blush. Those blushes are just so gorgeous I want them all full sized! 
Then Jack my wonderfully amazing Boyfriend literally got me a goodie box of Benefit make-up. 
I got things that ranged from the they're real push up liner to the watt's up highlighter and I use every single item!




Not only did Jack give me Benefit for Christmas so did my little brother and nan, I had an endless supply of Benefit make-up. I could probably become a spokesperson for Benefit with the amount of make-up I own. 

As I know full well I'm not going to stop with this addiction any time soon as proven Friday when I got the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation
Are there any products you guys rave about from Benefit?
If so let me know in the comments below

ciao chickas

No comments: