Thursday 16 January 2014

Dressing Up Those Feet

If you're a bit like me then you will dress up your feet at any chance you get!
The perfect opportunity to to get those feet some heel loving care is at a party/social event. 
New Look - £19.99
These little babies happened to be my proms shoes, they look gorgeous but they hurt like a bitch but you don't feel the pain until a couple of hours after you put the monsters on. Anyway down to the technical shiz. They are a classic peep toe 6" heel. As you can tell the heel is thicker than the standard stiletto and that makes them so much easier to walk in. An added bonus to the shoe is than they have an inch platform which again makes them easier to walk in. Thank God (but they still cause tremendous amounts of pain to my feet).
New Look - £29.99

My newest little purchase were these bad boys!
These guys are my pride and joy of my fancy footwear. There are many things I LOVE about these shoes one being they are so damn comfortable plus I'm a sucker for a cute buckle detail on a pair of shoes so obviously I had to get them, how could I not!
Also with like a 7 inch heel and a 2 inch platform they are probably the easiest pair of heels to walk in! Oh as an added extra they have tread so it makes them clubbing weather-proof and they look like they cost way more than they actually were.
New Look £22.99



I went through a stage when I would only wear boots including heels so these little guys were part of this stage. They also happen to be my first pair of 6 inch heels, I felt so liberated walking out of the shop with the shoes in a bag waiting to be wore to a party. Mind you I have actually only worn them 3 times - oops but for £22.99 you really can't complain also they have a platform but you just can't see it. 


New Look SALE - £10

So far all my heels have been black and these baby's were not only my first pair of nude shoes but my first pair of wedges and from the point I slipped my feet into them the wedge had won me over. They are so comfy, you don't get achy foot after a long night and they are easy to walk in what more can you ask for. On since you asked they were reduced down from £29.99 to a tenner, that's right a tenner!
How could I refuse to take them home with me, I couldn't that's the answer and I do not regret a thing.
New Look - £14.99

After my cheeky little purchase of my lace wedges mumma went out and done the same thing but with cut out black ones - which she never wore may I add; so I got them (yay!). 
New Look - £8.99
New Look - £12.99
Once again they're from New Look can you see a pattern occurring? But in all seriousness New Look produce some amazing heels 

Right if you're not an high heel type of girl or a wedge type of girl then you have two other option remaining a smaller dressy shoes or a really fancy pair of flats, both of which I am sporting 

toodle-pip me lovelies 


No comments: