Tuesday 14 January 2014

My MAC Palette

I must say over the Christmas period I was a very lucky girl, I must say I happened to be very spoiled this year! My favourite present hands down was my MAC 15 pan palette, eeek! I had been asking for this palette since my birthday and that was way back in August. On Christmas Day my beloved MAC pro palette started to build up, Mum and Dad and given me the 15 pan insert and the casing as well as Omega, Bronze and Woodwinked. There's me thinking I am the luckiest girl in the world have such amazing parents who have given me this amazing gift (also me being a makeup-aholic I know MAC is not cheap!). But no the building up of my palette did not stop there my Nan also got on the band wagon and gave me Sketch and Naked lunch (mind you that was mum's idea, so thank you mummy). Then my aunt decided that she would treat me and also purchased a eye shadow for me, this one being Era.

I am so over the moon with this present, along with my TrollBeads bracelet this is something I have wanted for a long time.
Priced at £10 per pan eye shadow you are really get a lot for your money, the pigmentation of the shadows are phenomenal you really do not need a lot on the brush to gain a full eye look.
Personally I love my neutrals, I mean what girl doesn't? But when I saw Tanya from Youtube's Tanya Burr talk about Sketch I immediately fell in love with the colour. If you want to branch out for your everyday neutrals and browns this the perfect colour to do so with as it isn't boom in your face and it can be very subtle if you blend it properly, plus it has flecks of gold in the colour - and I love my shimmer shadows!
I love all the colours in my new Mac palette, however if I had to choose one it would definitely be Woodwinked it is just a beautiful light brown/tan shimmery colour and it wears so well during the day.


L-R; Omega, Bronze, Woodwinked,
Naked Lunch, Sketch and Era


Hope you enjoyed reading about MAC
do you own any MAC products?
toodle-pip me lovelies

No comments: