Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tresor Paris SALE!

I am very bad at sale shopping in the stores, but online that is a different story! One afternoon I happened to be doing some online window shopping when I came across the Tresor Paris 80% off sale, so of course I was only that like nobody's business! 
I generally could not believe it, at first I thought I had came across a fake Tresor site but nope it was legit. Realising it was legit, that was it I was going through all the sale items and putting shed loads of jewelry into my basket. As it was 80% off certain lines my shopping brain went on and thought I would be passing up a great opportunity if I did not purchase a new bracelet considering the one I wanted happened to be £49.99 full price and in the sale it was £9.80, bargain or what?! The next thing that happened to find its way into my basket were these beautiful pearl earrings I had been eyeing up for month but couldn't bring myself to buy as they were £24.99 for the smallest size but one sale they were a grand total of £4.20. I did purchase a ring as well but as it didn't have a size option I assumed it was just a one size fits all kind of ring but apparently it wasn't when it came it was a size N but it did fit mum perfectly so I gave it to her, perfect daughter awards goes to me!
The sale is still on guys so get shopping! The items on sale are from the lines that are being discontinued so hurry they're are going fast as they are dirt cheap!


hope you enjoyed reading about the sale
do you love your Tresor Paris too?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

No comments: