Monday 13 January 2014

Viva La Juicy Noir

30ml EDT and 10ml EDP
I started the 2013 hating this perfume, not because the smell as I have never smelled it before but because I hated the Juicy Couture brand, I know I judged the book. Although I got a chance to finally smell it in September 2013 and I just fell in love and at that time Taylor Swift's Enchanted Wondestruck happened to be my favourite scent and this soon kicked it off the top spot but I didn't have the money to get it anyway so I kept bugging mum for it up until November when she told me to shut up, I don't blame her I was getting irritating. 
Although all that persistent bugging really did pay off as what was part of my Santa's sack this year, of course Viva La Juicy Noir!
I just want to start by saying how cute is the bottle?! I'm not a huge fan of pink, but this I love! With the faux gem top and the black bow ribbon it is one of the classier and girlier bottles I have sitting on my shelf. With notes of jasmine, honeysuckle, wild berries, strawberry, mandarin, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood this is very much a fruity floral scent, which one of my favourite types of scents. But I think this is a very sophisticated fruity scent and because it is jam packed with different berries it wears very well during the day. You really do not need to top up in the day even when you are wearing the EDT because it is suck a strong scent, I recently got told I smelled really good by a friend of mine so it really must smell good if a guy noticed it. This scent has replaced my beloved Enchanted Wonderstruck recently and now remains in the top spot and will do for a while. 


hope you enjoyed reading about Viva La Juicy Noir
do you guys like the scent?
toodle-pip me lovelies

No comments: