Friday 17 January 2014

My View on Kindles

For my 16th birthday mum and had and given me my little baby and I can say that I would not know what to do without it nowadays.
At first Kindles did not have me on their side and I thought they were slowing killing off book shops, but then papa got one for Christmas and tried to get me on the Kindle band wagon and I was having none of. That was until father made me read Catching Fire on the Kindle and from that point on I was on the Kindle team, every chance I could get I stole dads Kindle to read a book. Then the Kindle Touch and that was all I would talk about for months hoping that it would be made clear to the parents that I wanted a Kindle for my birthday. 

I cant see both sides of the Kindle, personally I think they make reading ten times easier as it is literally a book shelf on a device. I think you can hold up to 10,000 books on any Kindle (it's that just brilliant?!). Although on the other hand you don't have to charge a book plus if you drop a book it won't break into a million pieces, you can get a book wet and it'll dry and you have the pleasure on turning a page and upon finishing a book you get to close the book. But I'm sorry to all anti-Kindle people but I am very pro Kindle and will be for a long time to come, they have revolutionised the reading industry and younger generation will be more inclined to reading on a Kindle as it is a electronic device and makes them feel old


Besides I have read at least 70 books since having my Kindle and with the Amazon store you can download loads of free samples of books and even short stories to get you hooked and buy the full book or it can save you money you may buy a full book and find it really boring then you just wasted £4.99 when you can purchase the free sample to try it out. 

This year I am doing the 50 book challenge with my daddio and I wouldn't be able to do it without my little baby and at the moment I'm up 3 currently reading I heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk it's a great read check it out


what's your views on the Kindle?
toodle-pip me lovelies 

No comments: