Friday 21 March 2014

Oops I Did It Again...

So all of you who know me are aware of my slight obsession with all things nails and 2 brands in particular Rimmel London and Essie.
Over the past couple of weeks I have accumulated a few new bottles to my collection which have all been on my to buy list. 6 new shades have found their way into my rather large collection which brings the total up to at least 60 (wow, I do have a lot!)
Rock The Boat
Tart Deco
Fiji
 Just to clarify I normally only buy Essie when they are on sale and that is what I happened to do yesterday in Boots. They had a 3 for 2 offer on across all beauty and nail products so of course being the nail polish addict I am I took full advantage and when straight to the Essie stand. As it is spring it is time t
Sparkle On Top
o crack out those pastels we have been hiding away and then I realised I didn't actually have any pastel colours (sad face). So purse came out and now I have 6 new spring appropriate colours. Quite a few of these are cult favourites and I don't know why it has taken me this long to get my hands on them.

Mint Candy Apple
Lilacism

Right so the colours that I got in the 3 for 2 
were Fiji (pastel pink), Mint Candy Apple (pastel green/mint), Sparkle On Top (clear iridescent sparkles) and Lilacism (pastel lilac).
What I found when applying some of the shades (yes I have already tested them all) they need 3 coats to be opaque but that is really only with Fiji and Rock The Boat. Also to let all you nail lovers that Boots have quite a few Essie gifts sets which retail at £13.99 and the newest sets in store at the moment include the 2 new Lux effects shades Sparkle on Top and Jazzy Jubilant so go get you some as they are selling fast!


What is you favourite Essie shade?
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xx

4 comments:

katie2194 said...

This colours are soooo nice! I need some pastel colours too! I have never bought an Essie nail varnish... I think I may have to get my purse out too haha.... xxx

http://katie-champagneandthestars.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Oh you simply must have atleast one essie nail polish they are so worth the money, but if you're anything like me one isnt enough hehe xxx

Unknown said...

All the colours you picked up are perfect for spring / summer! I love Fiji by Essie.

P.xx
GreyWalls 

Unknown said...

Thankyou :) yeah I've found a new love of light pinks/peaches and it is just perfect may have to get a few more Essie pinks hehe xx