Saturday 29 March 2014

March Non-beauty Favourites

I've split my beauty and non-beauty favourites up otherwise is was going to be one mega blogpost and nobody wants that. Now onto my non-beauty favourites because I have quite a few of them so I'll just get right to it. 


My music favourites for this month are so different from my normal taste in music but these songs have been continuously playing on my iTunes this whole month.
The Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows
Iggy Azalea - Fancy
Little Mix - Word Up! 
Vance Joy - Riptide
American Authors - Oh, What a Life Album
Enrique Iglesias - I'm A Freak
I highly recommend you check out all the the songs and you will probably be hooked as well.
At the beginning of the year my daddio challenged me to do the 50 book challenge with him so I'm reading like 4 books a month to reach my goal by the end o the year (fingers crossed). So far it isn't going so well I'm only on book 7 when i should be on atleast book 12 mind you dad is only on book 2 although he is reading the Game Of Thrones books which explains why. Anyway I have a couple of book favourites this month and they are the complete Divergent Triology written by Veronica Roth and is based on a girl Tris in a dystopian Chicago where society is split into 5 different factions (Abnegation, Dauntless, Amit, Candor and Erudite) to achiec true peach and follows Tris through her experience of choosing a faction, I highly recommend all 3 books (Divergent, Insurgent and Alligent) they were that good I read all 3 within the one week of half term. The next book that is earned it's place in my favourites is Legend by Marie Lu again a dystopian societ because they are the only books I'm reading at the moment as they are brilliant! Check out goodreads.co.uk to have a look at the plot then get downloading from Amazon!

Now the reason I read Divergent happened to be because the Movie was being released this month and obviously I had to go and see it as the books where amazing. So that's what I did, it was obviously the film wasn't going to be completely true to the book as it is an adaption of the book but wow the film just blew my mind even-so Shailene Woodly who plays Tris and Theo James who plays Four had such a beautiful onscreen chemistry. However there were somethings that were a bit rushed and I was sat thinking how, what, why did that just happened - maybe that was due to the fact that it was only recently I'd finished reading the books.


I watch quite a few TV shows and a lot of American TV but these series' have just taken the cake. The plot has grown and there are some 'on the edge of my seat' moments in every show I mention and I advise you got check all these out.

The Fosters 
Switched at Birth
Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
Pretty Little Liars
Dallas

What are your non-beauty favourites this month 
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xx

No comments: