Thursday 20 March 2014

Some Call Them Jesus Shoes, I Call Them Toms

If you know me then you know I have a slight fascination for shoes of any kind, flats or heels - if you can wear them on your feet then I love them. But since 2012 I've been wearing Toms whenever the weather is nice enough to wear them as they are canvas. 
Anyway last summer purchased the red stripey Toms to join my black ones and yesterday I walked into schuh empty handed and walked about with a brand new pair of Light Grey Toms.
You can say whatever you like about Toms but I think they are the worlds most comfortable shoes on this Earth and they do a very good thing for the third world countries. For every pair of Toms you purchase they send a pair to a third world country so a child has a pair of shoes.
The price of Toms range from £35 to £50 depending on which style you choose.
The classic slips are £35 and the prices start to increase after that the classic stripes are £40, classic crochet are £42, classic knit are £45 so it really depends on the style you are after and what you feel comfortable in. I personally love the classic slips as they look visually appealing and I normally go for the very boring colours so they go with everything but then I style the outfit with a gorgeous necklace!
I most likely not going to stop at just 3 pairs there are still plenty of Toms I have my eye on and it is just only a matter of time.



do you have any Toms?
if you do, what do you think of them?
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xx

No comments: