Wednesday 26 March 2014

I Heart Spring Tag


I love this tag it's so fun and interesting to see everyone else's different responses to all the questions. My lovely Paige was kind enough to tag me in this post and I thank her for it as I really enjoyed answering the questions

Favourite Spring Nail Polish?
Oooo it's a toughy! I have so many new spring nail polishes but I think Essies tart deco takes the cake.

What is your must have lip colour this spring?
I don't really wear lip colours but I must say Topshop's Macaroon is on my Spring wish list. It's the perfect peachy/coral colour and look perfect with my skin tone and hair colour.

Show us your favourite spring dress
I'm a dress kind of gal but I have a very spring appropriate floral kimono that I love.

What is your favourite flower?
I'm a tiger lily sort of person well any sort of lilies really. The just look and smell so darn nice

 Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
Well now it is the spring time the beanies go away for another year :( mind you I didn't get much use out of mine this year! Although it is now the season for the shades so they are my favourite spring accessory 

What spring trends are you most excited about this year?
Mom styled anything! finally some trousers/shorts that you can wear without worrying that your legs look big because the jeans/trousers are tight or that your bum is hanging out of your shorts.

What's your favourite spring candle?
Patchouli and Bergamot, it's fresh but still that little bit of sweetness seeps through

 What's your favourite body spray/ perfume for spring?
Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour, the scent is so fresh it is perfect for the spring time

 What is spring like where you live?
Living in England you can't really predict the weather especially in the spring time. You don;t know whether you'll get the sun and or the pouring rain. The majority of the time in my little town it's average not too warm and get a bit of rain occasionally. 

What is your favourite thing about spring?
 I don't want to be cliche here and say the blooming flowers or the start of the nice weather so I won't. My favourite thing about spring is Easter for one because there are always so many creme eggs out and about, yum and Spring wardrobe shopping!

 Are you a spring cleaner?
A spring cleaner, hells no. Isn't that what mums are for? Only kidding I'm only a spring cleaner when it comes to swapping out my winter wardrobe for my spring/summer. That's enough seasonal cleaning for me.

 Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
 No and no. I'm an A-Level student at sixth form so exams are coming up I will be eating chocolate and revising through my Easter Holidays and in response to an upcoming vacation I am moving to Australia in September if that counts?

I want to tag Katie, Hanna and Olivia
what things this spring are you most excited for?
toodle-pip me lovelies

Beth xx

No comments: