Tuesday 25 March 2014

Nails Wish List



1. Zoya -  Vega £10.00
2. Nicole By OPI - Luke Of The Draw £8.50
3. China Glaze - Off Shore Stoked To Be Soaked Set £29.99
4. Essie - Naughty Nautical £7.99
5. OPI - Kermit Me To Speak £7.95
6. Essie - Spin The Bottle £7.99
7. Barry M - Mermaid £3.99
8. Barry M - Pacific £3.99
9. China Glaze - Off Shore Dune Our Thing Set £29.99
10. Sally Hansen - Pennies For Heaven £6.99

Now I know I have my fair share of nail polish but this doesn't mean I'm going to purchase of the products above it's just a wishlist (but knowing me I'm probably going to get the majority of the them). Also no surprise that the majority of this wishlist is blues/greens but who cares they are nice colours!

All of these products you can purchase at nail polish direct (which is my holy grail at the mo) or at Boots/Superdrugs 



do you have a nail polish wish list?
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xx

No comments: