Tuesday 18 March 2014

Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch


Back in April 2013 my Grandma left my mumma some money to get herself something for her birthday and the one expensive item mumma wanted last year was the elusive Michael Kors watch. One weekend mumma and I hopped in the car and took a little trip to paradise also known as Bicester Village. Bicester is the one place that all purses/wallets fear and money goes to die as it is a designer outlet. This means that they legally have to sell all products with at least a 40% discount so you can imagine why everyone visits leaves broke.
Anyway mum purchased this beautiful marble effect metal beige and gold watch and while she was making her mind up, me being me was in a world of my own admiring all things Michael Kors especially the rose gold watches, right then and there I had made my mind up on what I wanted my birthday present to be.


Only a few short months later it was time my 17th birthday, it was the best day ever I had recently got my AS-Level results and passed the majority of my subjects (who cares about physics - not me!), I was legally allowed to begin to learn to drive and I was going out for a lovely meal with my family later in the evening. It is a Pollard family tradition to open all birthday presents in my parents room and what did I receive from mumma and daddio my Rose Gold Michael Kors watch eeeeekkkkkkk!
Right now down to the technical it is a 4 faced 18ct Rose Gold with two bands of swarovksi crystals which personally gives it a very girl touch (who doesn't want a watch with crystals?!). The 4 different faces all tell you different things obviously. The main face obviously tells you the 12 hour time, the smaller face on the right gives you the date, the middle face gives you the 24 hour time and the face on the left tells you the day.
All in all this is one practical watch whilst being very glamours at the same time - it's just a very beautiful and glamorous watch to be honest.

Have you got your eye on a Michael Kors watch?
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth x

4 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

That watch is beaaaaaut!

http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Thankyou for the comment Rachel. Yeah I love it I think it is still available in Bicester if you are thinking about getting one

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I like that it looks so dressy but it's still wearable day to day and it's not too flashy!

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday all round too! Happy Birthday! xx

The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

Unknown said...

Thanks Hanna yeah I love that it just finishes off any outfit but it doesn't look like you're trying to show off and thankyou again I had a great day xx