Monday 24 March 2014

What's In My Bag? Home Edition


One of my favourite YouTube videos to watch are 'What's In My Bag' as I like to be nosey. I'm thinking I might do a School Bag Edition if that's something you're interested in?

Anyway shall I get to it so you guys can be nosey and see what's in my day bag?

Right, so my little bag isn't anything special not one of these designer 'What's In My Bad' post, sorry to disappoint. However my little beauty is from Peacocks that's right and it was only £12 can't be complaining about that.
It is a black patterned satchel with a long detachable strap so you can use it as an oversize clutch if you wanted to. The bag has two compartments which is separated by a little divider. You can keep quite a lot in this little guy. Although I don't really carry that much just the essentials and some other rather peculiar items.

So the contents of my bag are as follows: my purse, a water bottle, Burt's bees hand cream, lip balm, my keys, some hard boiled sweet, hand sanitiser, my iPod, a pen and a piece of fruit (normally an orange, I did say peculiar) and when I'm going out for the day with the girls I take powder and a brush can't be shiny.


 I have to have my iPod and headphones with my at all times when I'm going out so it is constantly swapping from bag to bag (poor iPod). Only so if I have to walk on my own which is quite often I'm not bored so I can just blast some tunes or stick on an audio book. You'll find when you don't have a pen with you, you'll for some reason need a pen and that is why there is always a pen in my bag and the black BIC pens that I use are the best type of pen (just saying).


Carrying hand cream is just second nature to teenage girls as you'll never know when your hands will be dry and when they do get dry bam you have hand cream to moisturise them, being a girl is handy! As for the boiled sweets I don't really have a legitimate reason other than because I like them. Actually mum always keeps boiled sweets in either the car or in her bag so I picked up the trick from her. If you're like me and you don't like using public soap dispensers/sinks then hand sanitiser is the way forward. Plus you can choose the scent you're hands smell like afterwards, mine is the Soap and Glory Hand Maid and just smells of goodness (by goodness I mean grapefruit and sugar).
Obviously every girl needs her purse on her and this purse is only a recent purchase from New Look and was an absolute bargain! I paid just £5 on sale for this little beauty. I have a sudden love for this light pink/peach colour can you blame me though it's such a gorgeous colour!

A tip I learned from a couple of my colleagues (I work at my local gym) is to carry around a water bottle with you as you never know you could get stranded and need and drink and oh there you go a bottle of water. Keys are quite ordinary I don't need to explain how they work but yes I do have a papa smurf key ring on my keys. Right I know having a orange in my bag is a rather odd thing to keep at all times but if I'm ever hungry and in need of a snack I don't need to pay for anything and this way it is healthy as well, justification right there.



 So what weird and wonderful things do you keep in your bag?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for the Leibster Award, i love your blog.
http://stylebeautylifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html xx

Unknown said...

ahh thankyou so much I really appreciate that
Beth xx

Unknown said...

you are nominated for a liebster award! check out the video on my profile :)

Unknown said...

My handbag always ends up full of random bits and pieces, there seems to be a MAC lipstick floating about in a couple of them too :)
http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

Unknown said...

haha i wish my random bits and bobs were beauty and MAC related but nope always an orange for me
Beth xx