Sunday 24 November 2013

Daily Makeup Routine

Foundation - £7.99
Concealer - £5.99
Powder - £5.99
I start my make-up routine with applying simple's light moisturiser to me face. After so I go ahead and use Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation in shade 115 ivory (the lightest shade as I'm on the pale side). Also from this collection I use the Fit Me concealer in shade 15 ivory also the lightest shade. The combination of these two products is perfect as it is the right balance of creaminess you want in base products without looking 'cakey'. I work the foundation in with the real techniques foundation brush and use my fingers for the concealer.
Mac - Fleur Power £18
Next with the real techniques blush brush I apply my newest blush from my makeup collection to either the apples of my cheeks or my cheek bones due to my longer face. Applying the product in circular motion or dabbing it on the apples of my cheeks. This blush may look like a barbie doll pink in the pan but on the cheeks its more of a subtle flushed colour. To my surprise it stays put for quite a while on the face you would on have to touch up maybe once in the day if you really have to.

On and On Bronze - £4.99
After applying my blush I go to my eyes. Recently I have been using Maybelline's colour tattoo in on and one bronze a lot but normally I use my Urban Decay Naked 2 combination of suspect and snake bite. However the colour tattoo is so easy to apply it doesn't move and doesn't involve blending so you're done within 2 minutes maximum. Lucky for me when I'm in a rush.

Dip-It Black - £4.49
Once I've got my eye shadow sorted it's onto the art of liquid liner. The 'cat eye' looks has become increasingly popular over the last year. So as I follow the trends that's how long I've been wearing it for. Although I have tried out so many liquid lines until Aimee suggested the Sleek Dip-It liner and I've used that even since. It creates a precise and as the name suggests sleek line with the thin brush provided.
High Brow Kit - £3.99
At this point I have most of my makeup done all I have left to do is my eyebrows, mascara and lips. I have actually only been doing my eyebrows for the last 3 or 4 months. So when I was recommended the beautyUK high brow kit I thought why not as all the beauty guru's used powder and gel and their eyebrows look amazing. Being a blondey I use the lightest colour in the top left hand corner with the (that's right you guessed it) real techniques brow brush. 
Colossal Cat Eyes - £7.99
The Rocket - £7.99

I use a combination of two mascara's the first one I use is the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes volum' express mascara. I use this as a base and normally give my lashes one or two coats. This leaves my lashes looking lengthened are curled which is great as my lashes look short and quite straight (boo). 

The curved shape of the wand allows me to get right into my corner lashes.




The next mascara I use is Maybelline the rocket volum' express. As the name suggests it volumises my already lengthened and curled lashes. I only apply one coat to my upper lashes and two coats to my bottom lashes. The formula of this mascara is very similar to benefits they're real but it is only a fraction of the price (YAY!)
Orange Punch - £7.99

I finish off the look with one of the new colourboost lip crayon from bourjois. I have all for shades: orange punch, peach on the peach, fuschia libra and red sunrise. I tend to reach orange punch most of the time. They are quite sheer but you can really build it up for a fuller look. 
Latsly I set my makeup with Maybelline's Fit Me powder in the shade 120 ivory and my makeup stays put all day.


Hope you enjoyed reading something new

toodle-pip


No comments: