Thursday 14 November 2013

The Aimee Post


I officially met Aimee in year 10 when our maths classes were combined. That also was the point where I also became friends with Deeya, Riley and Berry (also a girl just to clarify). I don't know how we all became friends there was me and Rach, then Aimee, Deeya, Riley and there was also Paige and Berry but I have no idea how we all combined as one group; anyway this story is about Aimee i'll get to the others another time. The point is somehow Aimee and I became really good friends and ever since then our friendship has grown immensely - this was all due to our year 10 and 11 English and Art lesson. I soon learned that Aimee was an amazing artist and her artist skills have just grown since I've known her i can't wait to see what she is like 10 years from now; I will be truly proud of her no matter what. 


So my 15th birthday had rolled around and I had organised a meal out with my friends at the Harvester which was my favourite restaurant at the time - with an unlimited salad bar why wouldn't it be?! My close friends had been round during the day to say happy birthday and eat some cake. That day I gained an original Aimee Falvey masterpiece (even though she hates it) but I loved it and still do.
Echo and Diesel Birthday Card 2011
The next year our friendship just got stronger; in the summer term Aimee ended up staying round my virtually every weekend. I think she ended up staying round mine for 7 weeks in a row. When she stays round we have a totally wild night. Yup that's right a combination of mario kart and YouTube videos with a bit of American Pie at the end as we're going to be. It got to the point that Aimee was staying round so much that she ended up getting her own duvet set in my house and my parents consider her as their second daughter and love her like one as well. We even started to invite Aimee to family events and got all the gossip on my family also she was never bored in the company on me and my family.

Aimee came round mine once and mum had bought these chicken feet for my dogs to eat (this was pre-vegetarian Aimee) and Aimee was so grossed out so as a joke mum and dad had wrapped some up as a birthday present for Aimee's 16th it was hilarious to see her reaction! One of the shows Aimee and I both enjoyed was The Big Bang Theory so i brought the season 1 box set for her for her 16th and every holiday/birthday since i had just got her another box set of BBT (she almost has them all now). 

The summer of 2012 was the season of my birthday and Aimee had been planning this amazing surprise for me as a present I couldn't have asked for a more amazing gift ever! One day Aimee had asked me to pop round hers to take some pictures; I was a bit suspicious as Aimee isn't a picturey type but I went round anyway. I didn't realise that is was a painting of the two of us. When I saw what she had done for me I was almost in tears it was just amazing; as you can tell she is a true artist!
Aimee and I - Birthday Present 2012

I am truly going to miss Aimee's laugh, stories and titage when I move but most of all I'm going to miss her company, the moments we have and the private jokes. I don't know what I'm going to do without her when I leave England as she had been a great best friend to have and I love her to pieces, plus she stops me from making stupid mistake most of the time. 
Aimee and I Halloween 2012 
Hope you enjoyed reading something new
laterssssssss


No comments: