Monday 11 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



From the first time I saw this palette I was in love. The variation of different neutrals astounded me, even though some aren't really that wearable during the day. However, this palette is perfect from turning a day time look into a night out look. When I purchased this palette I only just started out in the eye makeup world so I had no idea really what to wear and what brands were the best until watching a Tanya Burr video where she mentioned that it was a good quality brand and the shadows were brilliant so obviously I went and purchased it online.
From L to R:
Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, 

Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
With 12 different neutral you really do have quite a choice in the mornings when getting ready. There are 3 matte shades and 8 shimmer shades and 1 really glittery shade. A great thing with this palette is that you can depot the pans if you wish and refill them with other colours. The naked 2 is the second palette from this range of products by urban decay and is equally as popular. The price isn't even that shocking; £36 for a palette of 12 shadows and works out to be £3 per shadow which is great value if you think about it. Plus you get a free mini urban decay lip gloss in the shade naked and a double ended eye shadow brush which includes a base shadow brush end and a blending 'fluffy' brush. Really this palette is of great value and I highly recommend it.

Hope you enjoyed reading something new
chat soon


No comments: