Friday 15 November 2013

The Paige Post

Paige mixing the famous Aimee cocktail
Mine and Paige's friendship all started in Year 9 when I joined the V band for all my subjects and I joined the triple science group. When I walk into the classroom all the seats were taken other than the one next to Paige so of course I sat next to her as I needed to make friends with someone and soon! That was the birth of our friendship and we have been friends every since that science lesson. I guess me and Paige got closer in our GCSE subject choices, both Paige and I took media and art so we spent quite a lot of time together in the week. But through year 9,10 and 11 Paige and I were in different social groups I don't know why because our group was just so awesome (I've decided that she couldn't cope with all our awesomeness all at one time).
Paige and I - New Years Eve 2012
Since then our friendship has grew so much so for my 16th I decided to invite her to my party (the best decision I've ever made!). We all fell in love with Paige that night (some more than others) and since that night Paige has been an honorary member of our crazy, messed up group! Over the last year Paige and I have grown even closer over one particular interest of ours - MAKEUP! The other don't quite understand our obsession for brands like MAC, benefit or urban decay like we do and that is why we have each other. We're also quite a bad influence on the other whilst shopping; doesn't matter if it is makeup or clothes as we're just impulsive shoppers. 
The drinking buddies drunk
Not only is Paige one of my amazing and beautiful best friends she is also my alcoholic best friend (she's not actually an alcoholic we just call her one as she drinks the most and gets drunk all the time). It all started with my 16th and went all downhill from then on in. She is the BEST drunk though; she may be bitchy but she is so damn funny as Paige doesn't realise what she is saying. The creation of Bitchiness 101 happened while Miss Paige Wyllie was drunk - that was also a good night.  
When I move to Australia not am I only losing my best friend but I'm losing my partner in crime, drinking buddy and makeup consultant. Even though Paige doesn't help with my makeup/nail polish addiction I wouldn't change a thing about her she is so beautiful, funny, smart (at times) and such a good person and I love her to bits!
Hope you enjoyed reading something new about Paige
Chao.

No comments: