Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Deeya Post

Deeya on Prom night with short hair
So Deeya came with the package of Aimee and Riley so I guess I had to be friends with her (only kidding). But in all seriousness I met Deeya when I befriended Aimee and Riley in year 10; although we only had one lesson together (maths, as Deeya is a genius and chose all the smart subjects) I became really close with her. Even though the only time we would really spend together is at lunch somehow we found things in common for example neither of us have any common sense - well smart people never have any common sense so I don't know what my excuse it. In year 11 the four of us (Aimee, Deeya, Rach and I) started walking to school together (I mentioned that in The Rachael Post). So you'll know that Deeya and Aimee walked together but I still heard all of Deeya's silly stories and believe me there were and still are lots of them. Most of the time I have known Deeya she has had long hair until one day she came into school with really short hair it was a shock to everyone. She had moaned about it everyday after she had lobbed all her hair off - it thought it was actually quite amusing. Even now when we look back to pictures of prom and my 16th she moans. 
Deeya and I at the Warner Bros Studio Tour
Anyway, year 12 was the year Deeya and I had gotten really close, well we were practically in all the same lessons together - I could not get rid of her no matter how hard I tried. As we were in so many lessons together we began to share private jokes and 'you had to be there moments' that we still laugh about (most of them physics related). Later on in the year I introduced her to two programmes that are favourites of mine - pretty little liars and the vampire diaries; which she now loves may I add. 
My 16th Birthday
One of the benefits of being friends with Deeya is seeing her under the influence of alcohol and trust me it is something you do not want to miss. Many of our groups private jokes have originated from the one and only Deeya. But as I said previously she has low common sense at the best of time give her a drink and the common sense just drops straight to zero, bless her.
To be honest if I weren't friends with Deeya my life would be pretty boring, I'd be alone in physics and I would be struggling physics as well - she helps me like the good person she is (aww).
Deeya is stupidly smart, caring, funny, crazily pretty and she has a heart of gold and I couldn't imagine not being friends with her. Over the last 3 years Deeya has become one of my best friends and I generally wouldn't know what to do without her - I would be lost!
thanks for reading something new
toodle-pip 

No comments: