Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Riley Post


I don't even know where to start with Riley. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet you in your life and I am just lucky to call her one of my closest friends. We became friends in the beginning of Year 9 before I moved to the V band. We were in Modern Foreign Languages together and we were split up by two guys, although we asked the teach if we could switch to sit next to each other - friends at first sight. Actually we became part of the same social group as of year 10 do you remember what I mentioned in the Deeya post about Aimee, Deeya and Riley? Well it really is true if you became friends with one of them you became friends with all of them - but I'm not complaining Riley is such a lovely human bean and since that day we have been the best of buds.

Riley recently told me that she was glad she had met someone else with a fringe (that was before I outgrew mine). That had made me feel really happy and fuzzy on the inside.
As there a Hannahs in our group we decided to call them by their last name so it wasn't confusing (that's right Riley's first name is Hannah, shocker!).
New Years Eve 2012
Me and Riley have many laughing fests together, actually one of them occurred only a couple of weeks ago. We were both doing our own thang; I was writing notes for 
psychology and Riley was musicing when I kicked Riley's shoe off (accidentally). But it had been at the perfect moment as she was listening to Beethoven's 5th. The dun dun dun happened when Riley's shoe happened to somehow fall off her foot - the laughing then began. 
Riley is one of the smartest people I have ever met she ended up getting A*'s and A's for her GCSE's and A, B,C, D at AS. I feel so privileged to call someone this much of a genius one of my best friends. So not only is she a book worm she is a music genius also Riley is our own personal rock god - I know right she is the ultimate brain!
The two amigos at my 16th
When we go to a group party we know if Riddles (my nickname for Riley) is planning on getting wasted there is one sign and one sign only - her glasses! This is only because she can't take her contacts out when she is slightly drunk. Although even when she is drunk she does makes some sense which astonished the whole group when she does it! On the night of my 16th birthday I was the cameraman of the party and I took a lot of selfies that night but the important one was taken with Riley. Every party since that first selfie there there has been the iconic drunk selfie between myself and Riley - known to the two of us as the drunken selfie. However, when I move and Riley is off to all her first year university parties at Exeter I will feel so distraught if she ever takes a drunken selfies with another person (only kidding).

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading something new about Riley
TOODLE-PIP

No comments: