Tuesday 5 November 2013

G'day My Fellow Interwebbers

Welcome people of the internet to readingsomethingneweveryday.blogspot.com
So as you are going to be my new internet friends I thought you deserved to get to know me a little. I'm a British lass from a little area called Bedfordshire which isn't that far from London. Currently I am at sixth form in Year 13 studying my A-Levels which are psychology, maths and physics. But 13 years ago me and my family upped and moved half way round world to a little country called Australia where I lived there with my mum, dad and brother for 5 year until my mumma got a bit homesick so we moved back in 2005 and have lived here ever since. Oh by the way I'm Beth (I'm the one with the ridiculous grin)

About a year ago (I was probably trying to do some school work) I decided to have a quick browse on YouTube. I soon stumbled across Zoella280390's October favourites video and from that point I was constantly checking my subscription box for new uploads from her. I soon discovered there was a whole community of these YouTuber's and they were called beauty guru's. So since then I have watched countless hours of YouTube videos and gained some knowledge of the beauty world. Not long after i came across some of these beauty guru's blogs and I really enjoyed reading they and learning something from them (mainly make-up wise)

After a couple of months of reading the blogs and watching the videos I took upon myself to purchase my first ever eye-shadow palette recommended by Tanya Burr. This is one of my favourite things in my make-up collection and I would recommend it to everyone you won't regret it i promise. After that i started to adventure into nail polish. Actually it started with one of my best friends buying me two colours from the rimmel london lasting finish collection and I just ended buying the whole collection over time. So now I have a little addiction to nail polish. Just a heads up I'm also a little bit of a shopaholic and an impulsive shopper.

Over this last year I have learnt so much from YouTube and blogs so i thought I'd have a crack at it myself. So this blog is pretty much going to have anything and everything on it from beauty related information and reviews to even a bit of advice for you guys. 

Really what I'm trying to say is welcome to my blog and enjoy reading something new have a great fireworks night guys
I'll check in with you all soon
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

No comments: