Saturday 9 November 2013

My Drunken Experiences

Yes I am underage. However, does that really stop teenagers from getting alcohol and drinking it with their friends - I think not. Last night it was my best friends 18th birthday party and there was a lot of alcohol! I arrived late as I had the pleasure of working until 9; by the time I had arrived (which was only 2 hours after the party started) 2 people were wasted and I would say 4 or 5 people were quite tipsy. It all went downhill from the point of my arrival there was puking, falling over, spilling of drinks, laughing, bribing and shouting. This party was by far the worst but best party we had been to in a long time! 

Our groups first party experience was for my 16th birthday - it took me a while but i had finally convinced my parents to let me to have a party! That was a bad party as all the alcohol had been drunk within an hour and a half and a lot of people were quite drunk including me, well actually that's a little fib as I was more like paralytic, oops. There are extremely embarrassing pictures of me passed out from that night but my favourite picture is our first group picture. 
  

Since then there have been numerous amount of parties and loads of different people puking and passing out. The party awards are as follows:
Best Host - Rach
Non-Puker - Rach
Best Puke - Aimee 
Funniest Dunk- Deeya
Bitchiest Drunk - Paige
Kindest Drunk - Berry
The Best Party - Rory 18th

Most Puke's in a Night - Rach 18th
The Best Drunk - Dom Doms
Lightweight Award - Nathan 
Beer Pong Champion - Aimee
Logical Drunk - Riley 
Most Disgusting Puke - Kegan at my 16th 
All Night High Heel Wearer - ME
Last Minute Invites - Dan and Matt

When you drink do it with your friends! I can promise you it'll be a better night!
hope you enjoyed reading something new

No comments: