Sunday 6 April 2014

Get To Know Me Tag


So I didn't actually get tagged in this but I was browsing through Bloglovin' and I came across this so as per I thought I'd answer it.


1. Do you have a middle name
Yes, it is Georgia. My parents were dead set they were having a boy so they were going to give me the middle name George after my Great Grandad but oops I came out a girl and Georgia it is.
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Well I'm still in school at the moment and I want to pursue psychology as a career so I'm going to go with Psychology 
3. What’s your favourite drink?
Liptons Peach Ice Tea well any ice tea really. Ice Tea is just yum!
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Land of Opportunity by A Great Big World
5. What would you name your children?
I kinda like the name Poppy I don't know why...
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Noway, I don't do sports, sports is not my thing but I do work out at the gym
7. What’s your favourite book? 
At the momento it is Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple
9. What’s your favourite animal?
If you're asking about wild animals then it is a Tiger but if it's a pet then dogs all the way!
10. What’s your favourite perfume?
Currently it is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 
11. What’s your favourite season?
Summer which means the end of school and my birthday, yay!
12. Have you graduated from School? 
No I'm still in sixth form but I leave school in June 
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes several times!
Iv'e been to Australia, Portugal, France, Turkey, Japan, Singapore and Bali
14. Do you speak any other languages?
Does middle school French count?
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, my little brother Kaine
16. What’s your favourite store?
It's a toss up between Boots and New Look
17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
T.G.I Friday's 
18. Do you like school?
Yes, I get to see all my friends and learn in my favourite lessons
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Zoella, Tanya Burr, Tyler Oakley, Alfie, Sprinkle of Glitter, Fleure De Force, Troye Sivan, Essie Button and so many more!!
20. What’s your favourite movie?
Pitch Perfect! I pretty much know the whole script to that film!
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Big Bang Theory, The Millers, Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Revenge and loads others (I watch a lot of TV)
22. PC or Mac?
PC but that's only because I've never had a Mac. Although I am saving up for a MacBook 
23. What phone do you have?
Sony Xperia U
24. How tall are you?
5"4 and a half and yes that half an inch does matter!
25. Any pets?
Yes, I have two french bulldogs Echo and Diesel

I'm going to tag Paige, Rosa and Amy

Toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xx

No comments: