Friday 25 April 2014

My 'No Make-Up' Make-Up Look

Recently I haven't been doing much with my face just keeping it au natural as my mum would say. 
Anyway I thought I'd share with you my secret to my 'No Make-up' Make-up look.



To start off with I used my Real Techniques expert face brush to apply my Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the shade 115 Ivory (and yes that is the lightest shade  I have pale skin!). To cover up all my blemishes and sometimes the dark circles especially when you're not doing much to your face! I apply the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 10 Light and I use the RT pointed foundation brush to apply it.
I contour my cheeks using the body shop's honey bronzer in 01 to add a bit of warmth to my face because pale that's why!
I use to MAC's omega to fill in my brows so it look like I have some eyebrows and also use omega across my lid so there is some colour going on there. I apply mascara after and I use Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes mascara in black the brush is very unique its a very thin and curved brush so you can get right into corner lashes and due to the curvature in the brush it lengthens and volumises your lashes at the same time (woop woop!)
Setting my make-up with a powder is essential so your face looks matte because nobody likes a shiny face. Again with the Maybelline products can you tell it's my favourite brand? Anyway the powder I use is Maybelline Fit Me powder in 115 Ivory. I 
Finally I apply my Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm as the finish touch as you have to keep your lips moisturised - cracked lips are the worst!


What's your 'No Make-up' Make-up look?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

No comments: