Tuesday 15 April 2014

I Got Sort Of Blonde

Last year getting your hair ombred was a very popular trend and everyone was getting it done. I wanted to change up my hair without getting it cut short (which I very almost did and thank god I didn't) so I decided to 'ombre' my hair. As I'm already Ginger/Blonde having blonde in the bottom half of my hair isn't going to be very drastic but it will be different. Plus I have a couple of parties to attend this month so I wanted it done before then.

I didn't want to do it at home from one of the box dye kits so off to the hairdressers I went to get it done professionally (knowing me my hair would turn our half green and with a massive blonde line across my hair, not classy).
I know what you're thinking that will be expensive but it actually wasn't I was very surprised also mumma paid for most of it as my Easter present, yay! Besides I love going to the hairdressers and getting my hair done or is that just me?!


Before 

After



So what do you think guys?
am I rocking the blonde?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

3 comments:

Rui Jun said...

It looks great

http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

aww thankyou :)

Beth xx

Michele Mattos said...

Hii,

I nominated you for the Liebster Awards, come check it out when you can : http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-blog-awards.html