Monday 14 April 2014

I Have A Problem...

A couple of days ago I happened to stumble upon an amazing TV show called New Girl and for the last couple of days I have been binge watching the crap out of it. It has actually gotten to a point where I decided to skip my dinner because I was only one episode off the season 2 finale (which was AMAZING by the way!) So I have decided to own up to my problem and say I have a slight addiction to New Girl...



3 seasons in 3 days (personally I think that is a pretty good record). I think I might even order the box set but I'm still in the middle of deciding on that... This show is just the perfect balance of comedy, romance, destruction and innuendos (it's a relationship in a TV show). 
If you haven't seen New Girl getting watching it now binge-watch it if you must as the return of New Girl is Tuesday 15th April! After season 3 latest episode I know I'm very excited for episode 21 and to see how the plot plays out for the rest of the season!

Are you a fan of new girl?
What is your favourite TV comedy show at the moment?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love New Girl! I'm still stuck on the first season though. :/

http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's the best right?! you have to get on to season 2 is brilliant

Beth xx

Unknown said...

I really like New Girl, but I still need to catch up on the new season though!

Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

Unknown said...

oh you really need to! season 3 is probably my favourite :3
Beth xx