Wednesday 2 April 2014

The 50th Post Post

Saturday will mark the 5 month anniversary of this blog, woop woop! But today is a different celebration, today mark my 50th blogpost (that is a lot!) and just last night I reached 150 followers.
Over the last 5 months I am so grateful to everyone who has read, commented and supported me along the way and I am especially grateful for all the people that have enjoyed my blog enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award.

But really none of this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for my best friend Paige (check out her blog at www.littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk). She was the one who motivated me to start my little blog and now look at it, yes it is still small and is growing everyday but now I have found a whole community of small beauty blogs.


This post isn't only a celebration for my self as it is also an appreciation for my readers (whoever you all are) because without you commenting and reading I wouldn't have had the motivation to keep posting new things.






thankyou so much for being on this journey with me guys
I love you all
toodle-pip


Beth xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am nominating you for the Very Inspiring Award! :)

http://jnicolebabbles.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-award-nomination.html#.Uz4YM9xH1FI

Unknown said...

thankyou so much, that is very lovely and i really appreciate it
Beth xx