Wednesday 9 April 2014

What's On My Kindle Touch?

So everyone and anyone has done the 'What's on my iPhone?' or 'What's on my Phone?' tag but I like to be different so today I am doing What On My Kindle.
My kindle became a prized possession back in 2012 on my birthday to be precise. Since then my Kindle bookshelf has grow a tremendous amount (to over 100 books).
So instead of having 100 single books tacking up over 15 pages on my kindle I organised my books into folders by authors or by series/triology.


So from A-Z here is what is on my Kindle Touch:
1. Beautiful Creatures Quartet: Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos and Beautiful Redemptions
2. Bright Young Things Trilogy: Bright Young Things, Beautiful Days and The Lucky Ones
3. Divergent Triology: Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant 
Finishing School Duology: Etiquette & Espionage and Curtsies & Conspiracies
4. The Girl Who Trilogy: ... Dragon Tattoo, ... Played With Fire and ... Kicked The Hornet's Nest  
5. The Heroes of Olympus: Lost Hero, Son of Neptune, Mark of Athena and House of Hades
6. Hunger Games: Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay 
7. Harry Potter Chronicles - J.K Rowling: 7 books
8. John Green Books: The Fault in Our Stars, An Abundance of Katherine, Looking For Alaska, Paper Towns and Will Grayson, Will Grayson
9. Legend Trilogy: Legend, Prodigy and Champion 
10. Lindsay Kelk Books: I Heart... New York, Hollywood, Vegas, Paris, Christmas and A Single Girls To Do List
11. LJ Smith Complete Work: 10 Books
12. Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King and The Hobbit
13. The Luxe Quartet: The Luxe, Rumours, Envy and Splendor
14. Matched Trilogy: Matched, Crossed and Reached
15. Maze Runners Trilogy: The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure
16. Mortal Instruments Series: City of Ashes, City of Bones, City of Fallen Angels, City of Glass and City of Lost Souls
17. Nicholas Sparks Complete Works: 17 books
18. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Lightening Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympians and The Demigod Files
19. Pretty Little Liars Series: Unbelievable, Wanted, Wicked, Perfect, Flawless, Ruthless, Twisted, Pretty Little Liars, Killer and Heartless
20. Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: The Alchemyst, The Enchantress, The Magician, The Soceress, The Necromancer, The Warlock 
21. Shatter Me Trilogy: Shatter Me, Unravel Me and Ignite Me
22. A Song Of Fire And Ice: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows and A Dance With Dragons
23. Stand Alones: Panic, Oz - The Complete Collection, The Vow, The Host and The Wolf Gift

Currently I'm on book 7 of my 50 book challenge with Panic, I'm about 4 chapters in and I'm already hooked I can already see this is going to be a great book



what's on your book shelf/ Kindle booksheld
toodle-pip me lovelies 

Beth xxx

No comments: