Friday 11 April 2014

What's In My School Bag?

A big bag is essential for school and sixth form in particular. As my 'What's in my day bag?' went down so well I thought I'd show you what I keep in my school bag.
So my school bag is one of River Islands oversized handbags and I know they're a bit pricey at £45 but they are very good quality. As my mumma would say 'You go through more school bags than I do hot dinners' and it is true because I just don't have any luck with school bags. So this year I decided I'm going to bite the bullet and spend the money on a decent bag and it has lasted me all year. 

The bag itself it black faux leather with a blue trim around both sets of straps. You have the basic 2 short strap to wear on your should or in the crook of your arm or you have the other option which is a non-detachable long strap which can be used for cross body or on the shoulder 


Once you enter sixth form at my school you are given a school laptop which you keep for the duration of your A-Level courses and at the end of the courses you buy the laptop back for just a pound. So my laptop is always in my bag at school along with the millions of pens and somehow keep losing and my scientific calculator as I am a maths student. I also keep a bunch of colourful note cards in my bag to write notes for psychology. Keeping my purse on me is a necessity because that is wear I keep my student ID card which is how we print, pay for things and enter my school so without it I'm screwed! When living in England you soon learn that you should have an umbrella in your bag at all times even in the summer as you never know when it will rain and as I live a 40 minute walk away from my school if I left my umbrella at home I would walk in looking like a drowned rat. Obviously I have my keys on me at all times and some lip balm because a girl always needs her lip balm and I normally have some paracetamol in my bag in case some sort of searing pain occurs during school. Lastly I always have some school books in my bag whether they are text books, subject exercise books or past exam paper booklets I have to carry one around with me  


So that is a little insight into what I keep in my school bag
what's in your school bag?
toodle-pip me lovelies 


Beth xxx

No comments: